The Headphone James Woo ScaleOctober 23, 2020
This is my personal scale for measuring how “woo” you are (from 1 to 10):
1. Do you think that meditation might be a good idea?
2. Have you ever been in therapy or worked with a personal coach?
3. Do you ever consciously try to be present in the moment?
4. Have you ever felt a deep connection to a plant or the earth?
5. Have you participated in a ceremony or ritual with a community?
6. Do you have a relationship with energy or vibration?
7. Have you participated in relating games, a contact jam, a cacao ceremony, or an ecstatic dance event?
8. Have you done medicine work?
9. Have you sat with a shaman, gone on a pilgrimage, or communicated with spirits?
10. Have you been in close proximity to the threshold where oneness permeates and we are all interconnected, and remain connected to it?